I’m so glad you’re here!
If there were one phrase to describe your dream financial situation it would be: Financial freedom!
But, if there were one phrase to describe your current sitch it would be: Baller on a budget.
Whether you are on your own financial journey to become debt-free, build up your savings, travel without spending a fortune, or just plain want some money-saving tips and tricks – you’ve come to the right place, friend.
Since you’re here, I’m getting the impression that you, too, have BIG goals for financial success. Hey, you’re just like me!
But possibly you…
- Need help creating a budget that you can actually stick to.
- Can’t figure out why your budget keeps failing.
- Feel isolated. Money and Finances are a private topic for most. It’s hard to find like-minded ballers who can openly share (or even admit) that they’re on a budget.
No matter where you are on your financial journey, you want to experience that freedom that comes along with owning your finances.
You want to feel that accomplishment of less debt, more savings, and reduced stress. You’re READY to take control of your finances so they no longer control you!
If you’re not ready to dive in head first, here are a few posts to get your feet wet:
- The Busy Girl’s Guide: 6 Simple Steps to Pay Off Debt
- 8 Damaging Financial Habits You Must Break to Pay Off Debt
- 3 Proven Steps to Become Debt-Free For Good
Now, over here at Perfect Cents Living, I have a few core beliefs:
- I believe that you are perfectly capable of creating a life that you can be proud of…even while being on a budget. I’ll show you how to do it.
- I believe that you have a big fat financial goal set for yourself just waiting for someone to help you get on the right path. I’ll be here to help you get there.
- I believe you deserve a fresh, honest approach to tackling your budget and I am determined to provide that for you.
- And while we’re on the honest train, I also believe that it’s perfectly fine to pour yourself a glass of wine, get comfy and stay awhile. Pour me one too, k?
So in a nutshell, you are a badass just trying to grab the bull by the horns. You want to be in control of your finances, live a better life free of debt and financial stress – and I am here to help you make perfect sense (pun intended) of how to do it.
If you’re ready (and I know you are) to get started on your journey to financial freedom, then JOIN ME today! Taking the first step to owning your finances (aka grabbing that bull by the horns) is as easy as 1,2,3…well ok and 4:
STEP 1: Evaluate
Take an honest look at where you stand with your finances. Lay it all out there and put it all on the table. Air that dirty laundry, if you will.
STEP 2: Eye on the prize
Set your goals. Write down your goals in a place you will see it every day. Written on your bathroom mirror, a sticky note on your coffee machine, or hung up on the fridge. Anywhere! Your goal could be as small as wanting to save enough for that TDF (to die for) pair of booties you saw last week, or as huge as wanting to pay off over $40,000 of debt (hey, that’s just like me!)
STEP 3: Tackle
Now that you know your financial situation like the back of your hand, and have a clear vision of what your goal is, it’s time to tackle that goal. Smother it. Become a stage 5 clinger with your goal and don’t stop until you’ve reached it. Hint: to hit your goal, you’re going to have to use the B word.
STEP 4: Stay motivated!
It’s easy to lose sight of our goals and get off track. Sign up for my weekly emails that are filled to the brim with motivation, money saving tips + tricks, and a healthy dose of inspiration to keep you on track to hitting your goals.
Hi, loves! I’m so glad you found Perfect Cents Living! I can’t wait to motivate, inspire, and help you along in your new financial journey. Whether your goal is to save more of your hard earned money, pay off debt, or travel without breaking the bank, I’m here for you. Let’s get started!
What’s new on PCL?